|Eligibility: Candidates seeking admission to the Master of Science (Information Technology) should have a Bachelor's degree of minimum three years duration in any discipline among B.C.A., B.Sc. (I.T.), B.Sc. (Computer Science / Applications), B.Sc. (Information Science / System), BE (IT), BE (CE/CS) with at least 50% marks.
Application Procedure: Application forms for admission to M.Sc. (IT) programme can be obtained, on payment of Rs. 200/- and submitted at the below given address:
- Shri Maneklal M. Patel Institute of Sciences and Research, Department of M.Sc. IT, Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya Building, LDRP-ITR Campus, Sector-15, Near Kh-5 Circle, GANDHINAGAR [Contact No. 9409036889]
The Forms can also be downloaded from the website: www.ksvuniversity.org.in . Applications on such downloaded forms should be submitted along with Demand Draft for Rs. 200/- in favor of “KADI SARVA VISHWAVIDYALAYA” payable at Gandhinagar.
- Narshinhbhai Institute of Computer Studies & Managment, S V Campus, KADI [Contact No. 9662640500]
At the time of submission of the Admission form student is required to meet Admission Committee for the Personal Interview.
Note: The students awaiting the results of final year are also eligible to apply.
Note: Photocopy of following documents to be submitted along with Application Form
For More Detail Call @ M.Sc. (IT), Gandhinagar Mobile:-9409036889
- School Leaving Certificate
- 12th Marksheet
- Final Graduation Marksheet (if result is not declared then attach prior year Marksheet and also mention final year/semester exam seat no. in the application form)
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST Candidates (if applicable)
- Non-Creamy layer Certificate of current year for OBC Candidate (if applicable)
- Two passport size photographs